Liberals are Hallucinating White Supremacy Everywhere They Look




Is that old tabloid “The Weekly World News” still around? The one that used to shock patient grocery store customers into paying attention with stories of modern-day vampires, sightings of long-dead celebrities, and, last but not least, Bat Boy? We only ask because that old rag would find a comfortable home in the 2018 media universe; the crap they’re slinging on Twitter and liberal blogs like NewsOne and The Root is not much less fantastical than sightings of Elvis.

Only a few days after roundly embarrassing themselves with the whole Ron DeSantis “monkey” debacle, the left dove headfirst into Imaginary Racism territory again this week – this time focusing on a SUPER SECRET WHITE POWER gesture supposedly flashed by a woman sitting behind Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh at the congressional confirmation hearing. The woman turned out to be a former assistant to Kavanaugh named Zina Bash and her sin (other than smirking while Democrats were grandstanding on the dais) was to let her fingers rest in a rough approximation of the “OK” hand gesture. This, we are to understand, was a signal to white supremacists that Kavanaugh was their guy.

“You could be forgiven if you thought it was a gang sign, since it sort of is,” reported NewsOne. “For the uninitiated, the sign that Bash seemed to be intentionally flashing is known around the world as a gesture of white supremacy. What some will probably swear was an ‘OK’ sign ‘is often seen among the Alt-Right’s followers,’ according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC).”

Um-hmm.

First of all, when you’re citing the Southern Poverty Law Center, you’ve already lost 99% of your credibility. And when you can’t explain how to actually tell the difference between someone who IS flashing the OK sign and someone who is flashing this secret racist hand signal, you’ve lost the other 1%. From there, credibility really begins to plummet when you realize that Zina Bash is Mexican and Jewish – an unlikely white supremacist if ever there was one.

“The attacks today on my wife are repulsive,” wrote U.S. Attorney John Bash III on Twitter. “Everyone tweeting this vicious conspiracy theory should be ashamed of themselves. We weren’t even familiar with the hateful symbol being attributed to her for the random way she rested her hand during a long hearing.

“Zina is Mexican on her mother’s side and Jewish on her father’s side,” he continued. “She was born in Mexico. Her grandparents were Holocaust survivors. We of course have nothing to do with hate groups, which aim to terrorize and demean other people — never have and never would.”

Yes, but have you or your wife ever met the BAT BOY? And is it true he voted for Donald Trump?


About admin